Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Media Fanatics!     This site is still being edited
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:15 pm
Top posters
Snowman Reviews
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Vote_lcap2The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Voting_bar2The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Vote_rcap2 
GTAraj2
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Vote_lcap2The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Voting_bar2The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Vote_rcap2 
M4RY J0
Latest topics
» pete's jailbroken ps3 slim re-review
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:42 pm by GTAraj2

» pete's hacked psp review
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 pm by GTAraj2

» pete's jailbroken ps3 slim review
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:31 pm by GTAraj2

» The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am by M4RY J0

» How to upload a video
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:58 pm by Snowman Reviews

» How to upload Pictures
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:50 pm by Snowman Reviews

» New Rules?
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am by M4RY J0

» Feedback
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 pm by M4RY J0

» Suggestions
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:44 pm by M4RY J0

Statistics
We have 6 registered users
The newest registered user is M4RY J0

Our users have posted a total of 16 messages in 16 subjects
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
M4RY J0
M4RY J0

The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening   The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by Lisa Jane Smith has 199 pages and was first copyright protected in 1991. The awakening is a young adult vampire horror. ISBN: 9781444900712 PRICE: £4.59 this price is from www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/

I like almost everything about the book my favourite character is Matt who is Elena’s boyfriend at the start of the book, the reader finds out fast that Elena feels for him as a friend and nothing more. When told Matt understands and is nice to Stefan who he thinks is the real reason for his and Elena’s break up. The storylines without the vampire are more real than some would think. My personal favourite part in the book is near the start when Stefan is in the classroom and Elena is trying to speak to him and he is finding any excuse to get away, this is my favourite part because Elena is used to having all the boys in the Robert E Lee High practically fall at her feet. I laughed at a lot of scenes although there were some sad scenes that made me want to cry and bits that made me want to scream. It was a perfect mix of emotion which made it hard to put down as one minute you would be happy because everything was working perfectly for the main characters then the next you would be on the edge of your seat biting your nails wondering when the horror was going to end.

I didn't like how self-centred Elena was it made it hard to care that Stefan didn’t like her back. I also didn’t like that the story ended on a cliff-hanger, this frustrated me because I had just read half of the story and had to wait to find out the rest.

I would recommend that no one under the age of 12 read it due to the mature content. I think anyone who enjoys stories about supernatural beings would love this book and be hooked after the first chapter.

I give this book 4 out of 5 stars
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening 4_star10
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Book Reviews :: Teens/ Young Adults-
Jump to: